Top 10 worlds tallest buildings
There are many tallest building present here in this world; this includes sky scrapper by height. But this shouldn’t affect those who fear of heights, but in case proceeds with caution. This tallest building rise 1000 of feet in the sky and often they have their heads in the cloud.
World’s top 10 tallest building here are listed:
- Azerbaijan Tower: the Azerbaijan skyscraper will be under construction world’s tallest building in the world in the future, which is till now under construction on the khazar island, Baku, Azerbaijan. According to the avesta group of companies their president said this tower will rise upto 1054 meters tall. This tower has a length of 46 meter taller than the kingdom tower, which is also under the construction in jedda. There is no more details about the tower yet, and there are many more towers are there which is under construction and some of them did not started yet.
- Kingdom tower: the kingdom tower I also known as jeedah tower, which is under construction in Jeddah. Saudi Arabia. According to the sources it will be the 2nd tallest tower in the world in the future. This tower is design by American Architect Adrian Smith., he Is the successful builder who made many towers like Burj Khalifa. The Saudi Arabian prince Al-Waleed bin Talal is the creator and leader of this tower. He is now a chairman of Kingdom Holding Company and also a partner in
Jeddah economic company, which was officially formed in 2009.
- Burj Khalifa: Burj Khalifa is the worlds tallest buiding now a day. It is the one which is completed building. It is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Before the opening of the this tower it was known as Burj Dubai. The burj khalifa was architect byamerican designer Adrain Smith. In this building it has 57 highest elevators and 8 escalators.
- Suzhou Zhongnan Center: this tower has the estimated height of 729 meters, this tower has a center are the World’s fourth tallest building in the future, which is under constructed in sozhou Jiangsu china. This ytower construction is started in 2014 and to be finished in 2020.
- Ping An finance center: Ping An Finance center is the becoming fifth tallest tower in the world. This tower is under construction in Guangdong china. This tower has 115 floors and its height is 660 meters.
- Wuhan Greenland Center: this is also under construction in Wuhan Greenland center is excepted to become the tallest building in china and its height is 636 meters
- Shangai tower: the Shangai Tower is the tallest tower of three adjacent supertall skyscraper in Pudong. Its is design by American architect Gensular and own by Chinese State company. It has 632 height (2073 ft).
- KL 118 Tower: This is the tall skyscapper which is funded by Permodalan Nasional Berhad, When KL 188 Tower completed it will be the tallest tower in Malaysia and eight in the world. It has a 610 meter height.
- Makkah Royal Clock Tower: this tower is also known as the Abraj Al-Bait tower. It is owned by the Saudi government of Saudi Arabia. It was started in 2004 and it was completed in 2010. The height of this tower is 601 meters.
- Gold finance 177 tower: it is very popular in china, which is under construction in Tianjin, china. The goldfin Finance 117 tower I exceted to be 597 meters tall with the 117 floors. It was started in 2008 and it will completed in 2017. The height of this tower is 597.