Tips to be a good friend
Everyone needs a best friend in their so that they can share everything with them. It is not necessary to have the blood relation with your best friend. You friend remains with you for the lifetime no matter what the condition is. Different people give the different definition of the good friend. It is very important to share the important and valuable part of the life with your friends so that you can be together till you grow old. In this way, you can become a good friend of each other.
Below are the tips to be a good friend:
- Be in contact with each other: Whether you are the friends from the childhood or from the college days, it is very important to be in touch with each other. You can make a call or can text to your friend and ask about their life and her plans. In this way, you will be able to know what he or she is up to. Remember, don’t overdo it because you may irritate your friend or it may seem to be weird or crazy.
- Do plan with her: Whether you want to go to a party or on the vacation you can do the planning with your friend. She will feel good when you will plan out anything with her. It will be fun when you both will enjoy some party or the event together. You can even invite her to the social gathering where you are going. In this way, she will be able to meet the new people and you both can have new friends.
- Enjoy your life: It is not necessary you have to be very serious all the time. You can spend the fun moment with each other and can make your life happening. You can go out for the party, vacation or even for the holidays.
- Be you: When you are with your friend then don’t pretend to be so good friend of hers. Don’t always appreciate her even when she or he did something wrong. You need to make her or him realize if he/she have done something wrong. Give good advice and make the difference between the true and just friend. In simple words, you can say that you don’t have to pretend to be good just be yourself.
- Don’t be mean: Don’t forget your old friend for the new one. You should not be mean. It will be very hurtful; when you or your friend will know that he/she was with you only for her mean.
- Support your friend: It is very important to support your friend in any condition. When you will support he/she will be able to overcome with his/her problem easily. Always encourage your friend if he/she is going to do any good work for the society or for the people.
- Never talk behind your friend: Remember that your friend has trust on you so don’t break his/her trust by talking behind their back.