Some Best Places to Visit in India
Travelling is one of the adventure ways to enjoy your life. India is very beautiful country that consists of historical monuments, hill station, etc. It is very hard for the traveller to choose where to move and what to choose. If you are really confused then here are some of the places that are really beautiful. You can also find number of places and their history over the internet.
Let’s discuss top places to visit in India
- Taj mahal: It is one of the beautiful places to visit. Taj mahal is among the seven wonders in India and is situated in Agra. It was built by mughal emperor shah jahan in the memory of his wife and named it mumtazmahal. People across the world come to visit tajmahal just because of its beauty and the deep loved history. Since 1632 it has become the world largest monument that indicates love.
- Jaipur: Japipur is the place that is been spread by the Rajasthani architecture. Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan and is also known as the pink city. You can find number of mahal and different historical monuments in Jaipur. Here are number of palace of maharajas. Jaipur is been chosen as the capital of Rajasthan by maharaja jai Singh in 1693.
- Goa: It is situated between western ghat and the Arabian Sea. It is one of the hot spot of India. In goa there is lot of things you can see, especially the beaches and the environment. If you want to spend your vacation in some happening place then you should come to the goa for sure. Not only in the day, you can also enjoy the goa environment at night as well. There are lot more things to explore in goa so come and discover new things in goa!
- Banaras: If you are among those people who love to visit to the god’s place then you should visit to the Banaras. Banaras is the beautiful place that you love to watch. The ghats in the Banaras are simply mesmerizing. Banaras is one of the oldest places in the world. It will give you the spiritual feeling and you will feel calm and peace.
- Mumbai: Mumbai is one of the beautiful and popular cities. There are many places that you will love to visit in Mumbai especially the marine drive. Mumbai is also known as the never sleeping city. You can enjoy the nightlife in Mumbai too.
- Amritsar: Amritsar is the holy place of the Sikh religion. The main centre of attraction in Amritsar is the golden temple. The temple is made with the gold leaf, white marble and the bronze. If you will visit the Amritsar once, you will love to visit there again and again.
- Darjeeling: If you love the nature and its view then you must visit to the Darjeeling. It is surrounded with the verdant tea plantation. It is one of the best hill stations that people love to visit.