Know How Much Sleep Do You Need to Stay Fit
Sleep is a big part of the body to stay fit. A person on an average 7-9 hours of sleep is a must. If you sleep late at night and get up early in the morning so it is responsible for stress. It is also influenced health. At the appointed time for sleep and awake health is quite profitable. Excessively short of gold and gold both are dangerous to health. Balanced so should sleep. Well, at the appointed time and enough sleep is the utmost. Let us know how many hours of sleep for the person’s age is required.
- New Born Baby (3-11 months): at least 14-15 hours of sleep is essential.
- Little Children – (12-35 months): 12-14 hours sleep.
- The Child (3-6 years): 11-13 hours of sleep is essential.
- Children: (6-10 years): 10-11 hours of sleep is essential.
- Age (11-18 years) 9.25 hours sleep.
- (18+) An average of 8 hours of sleep is essential.